4th of July is just around the corner and it’s time to start thinking about the dessert menu for your party you have planned. As always I have some of the best recipes to make your party the best ever! So without further or due here are the top 10 recipes that you must have at your 4th of July Bash.
1. American Flag Sugar Cookies
2. Firecracker Popsicles
3. Red, White, & Blueberry Ice Cream Pie
4. Red, White, & Blue Sangria
okay not a dessert, but admit it: you’re thirsty now
5. Red, White, & Blueberry Cupcakes
6. Berry Trifle
7. 4th of July Fruit Skewers
Simply get your favorite red, white, & blue fruits and place them on a skewer! If you’re feeling extra festive, the star-shaped cookie cutter is a must.
8. Red, White, & Blue Daiquiri
Yes, another cocktail BUT: berries, lime, rum, YUM!
9. Macerated Berries with Vanilla Cream
10. Patriotic Banana Cream Pie